Welcome to our blog

January 11, 2012

Time heals all wounds...

Sekali hati terluka
makan masa nak sembuh
mungkin luka terubat
tapi parutnya tetap ada



So, does time really heals?
NO! It's a big fat lie!
Time passes by..
It is what we do with our lives
while time is passing that either helps us.. heals us or keeps us stuck..
So, does time really heals all wounds?
I don't think so...
Forgiveness... that's the correct answer...
Let's forgive everyone today...
*Hmm.. that's the hardest thing for me..
How can I forgive you?
The wound is so deep..
You hurt me coz you were bored..
damn!  I need some time to forgive you...
but time doesn't really heals..
forgive n forget...
Ya Allah!  give me the strength*





0 comments:

my slideshow

My Trip

Phuket Trip Slideshow: Shamimie’s trip from Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia to Phuket, Thailand was created by TripAdvisor. See another Phuket slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.