Welcome to our blog

May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Inchik Hubby

Assalamualaikum!


Hey, birthday love, I think of you
On days both dark and sunny.
You bring me joy in every thought,
My precious, loving honey!



So be my love for all our lives,
And I’ll be your love, too..
Each birthday is another chance
To say, "I love just you!"


And once again, my love, I start to think
Of things about you I appreciate.

It means so much to have you in my life;
Your loving care fills up my days with pleasure.
Your warm and giving nature helps create
Close, special times together that I treasure.


I live within a safe and steady world,
Because you love me unconditionally.
Your easygoing ways mean that I'm blessed
With peace and joy and blissful harmony.

To me your birthday is a precious day;
I hope it brings you joy in every way.


This entry is specially for you...
Today you are already *tet* years old...
don't worry much about your grey hairs...
nobody grow younger each year...
the most important thing to remember..
your loved ones are here...
always waiting for you..


Happy birthday hubby!
May all your wish come true..
*hope x de la wish nak kawen lagi!!*
May Allah will always bless you..
Smoga panjang umur
dan sentiasa dimurahkan rezeki..
Mimie leh tumpang sekaki... hihihi..

I luv u...
I luv us...




0 comments:

my slideshow

My Trip

Phuket Trip Slideshow: Shamimie’s trip from Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia to Phuket, Thailand was created by TripAdvisor. See another Phuket slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.