Welcome to our blog

May 22, 2012

Surrounded by love....

Assalamualaikum!


Masa nak balik kelmarin,
Tetiba ada nota ni kat windscreen...
Hebat ler tewww.....

Alhamdulillah!
I luv where I am now..
Surrounded by people..
Who are not stingy..
To spread their love ….
To the people around them…
Regardless your religion..
Regardless your skin colour..
Regardless your position...
Regardless your level...


Got this from my lengchai boss...
He just came back from Singapore..
He bought this for me from the airport..
Hahaha.... nak tebus balik all the hassle la tuuu...
Thank you boss!

I'm so happy and thankful…
That I'm one of the people..
Who always receive their love…
Their appreciation…
Their guidance…
Their trust…


Got this from Michelle..
She went for a holiday in Bangkok...
Thank you so much for your luvly thought...
It's a sanitary pad actually..
Sooo cute rite!!!

They always make me laugh…
And make me angry or frustrated sometimes…
But they mean no harm…
And if I make mistakes...
And they got angry or frustrated….
They never keep in their heart…
But always advise and guide me…


Ni si Nurul Mazidah bagi..
kitorang pangge dia Mazzy...
She went to Singapore with her friends..
together with my lil bro and my son, Amirul...
X sangka dpt this cute fridge magnet...
Kita suka tahu!

 Thank you my friends…
For believing in me…
For the love you give…
For your support and kindness…
For your random jokes…
For the out of office fun..
For everything…. 
I luv you too!!!!


Big boss baked this cup cake...
To show his appreciation for our hard work...
Thanks so much boss!


Congrats to Cindy...
For your engagement...
To Adrian...
I didn't know that you are a romantic person...
You make other girls jealous..
For the all-girls-dream-wanna-have-and-be-like-cinderella proposal...

you've proven to others..
that kind of proposal is not just a fairy tale...
and not only happen in movies...
you are awesome!
Congrats to both of you!!!

Waahhh!!!
So much luv!!..
I likeee!!!!

Have a good day peeps!

0 comments:

my slideshow

My Trip

Phuket Trip Slideshow: Shamimie’s trip from Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia to Phuket, Thailand was created by TripAdvisor. See another Phuket slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.